Randall Sylvertooth is a career industry subject matter expert (SME) in cyber security, working as a contractor for The U.S. Government in various capacities. Mr. Sylvertooth was formerly an adjunct professor and advisor for the University of Virginia’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) Cyber-security Management program.
Sylvertooth holds a Master of Science Degree in The Management of Information Technology from The University of Virginia’s McIntire School of Commerce and a second Master Degree in Information Security and Insurance (Cybersecurity) from George Mason University.
Areas of interest include: cyber security leadership, cyber security policy, methods to apply information security technology applications, and cyber security training.
View NCI blog posts by Randall Sylvertooth
- Well this is a Shell Shocking Bashing Mess!
- Who’s Controlling your Vehicle?
- Beware of Clicking that Destination on the Map!
- NCI’s Black Hat 2014 Wrap Up
- Lessons Learned From a Password Manager
- World Cup Of Cyber Attacks
- A new bank robber known as Pandemiya
- The Facts of Attacks
- Bank takes the fight to Criminal Hackers
- A Start At Securing Our Vital Assets