On August 22, 2014, the National Cybersecurity Institute hosted a webinar on “Nuclear Cybersecurity: Supply Chain Management”.
The webinar addressed the following issues:
- Supply Chain Management Program
- NEI 08-09 App. E11 System and Services Acquisition
- System Development Life Cycle Management
- Breach Example of Non Conforming Cyber Security Standard
- Cyber Security Procurement Standard
- Current Design Modifications: Cyber Security Augmentation
- Industry Guidance (NIST)
The webinar was presented by Scott Crider who is currently an Associate with Booz Allen Hamilton. Mr. Crider is an experienced Cyber Security Professional with 15+ years of professional experience, with most recent comprehensive experiences within the Nuclear and Bulk Power Utilities, Clinical Information Systems, and Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Industries. As an Associate, Mr. Crider drives out new Business Development opportunities, serves as a Program Manager, and is a Nuclear and Bulk Power Utility Cyber Security expert with focused understanding of utility cyber security and critical infrastructure.