We’re Excelsior College’s academic and research center dedicated to assisting government, industry, military, and academic sectors meet the challenges in cybersecurity policy, technology, and education.
The NCI is shaping a coordinated effort to build the cybersecurity workforce and influence an informed leadership base that implements cutting-edge cybersecurity policy. We target the development of effective cybersecurity practice in specific sectors, including health care, finance, utilities/energy, telecommunications, and education/training.
Amelia Estwick, PhD – Thought Leader for Excelsior College’s cybersecurity research, training, and academic initiatives.
- Avinash Srinivasan – Faculty member in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences at Temple University.
- Michael Tu, PhD – Assistant professor at the Department of Computer Information Technology & Graphics at Purdue University Calumet.
- Randall Sylvertooth – Career industry subject matter expert (SME) in cyber security, working as a contractor for The U.S. Government in various capacities.
- Terry M. Evans – Business and cybersecurity consultant with a career including leadership and management positions in both the public and private sector and in government.
- Timothy Carlisle – Project manager for Cybersecurity at the San Francisco International Airport, where he manages the Airport’s Cybersecurity Programs.
- Andrew Hurd – Faculty
- Denise Pheils – Faculty
- Din Cox – Faculty
- Ethan Sprissler – Faculty and Program Director
- Fiona Vaughns – Faculty
- Jane LeClair – Faculty and Former NCI COO
- John Johnson – Faculty
- Karen Dixon-Brugh – Faculty
- Laurel Schneider – Faculty
- Patrick Reedy – Faculty
- Syed Raza – Faculty
- Wallace Pennington – Faculty
- William J. Doane – Faculty