Excelsior College offers six academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels in cybersecurity:
- Undergraduate Cybersecurity Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Operations
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in Cybersecurity Technology
- Master of Business Administration with Cybersecurity Management Concentration
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Graduate Cybersecurity Management Certificate
These six programs form a comprehensive unit through which professionals are provided with cutting edge techniques and technology that are required to secure and defend sensitive and critical information of an organization. Adopting an interdisciplinary approach in the design of these programs, the curriculum covers various subjects such as cyber attack and defense, digital analysis, computer forensics, security policies and strategies, risk analysis, ethical and legal issues, operational processes, cyber crime, and more.
Excelsior College offers dozens of cyber security course options.