Excelsior College’s School of Business and Technology offers seven academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels in cybersecurity/cyber operations:
- Undergraduate Cybersecurity Certificate
- Graduate Cybersecurity Management Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Operations
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (Cybersecurity)
- Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering Technology with dual degree option for MBA (Cybersecurity)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with dual degree option for MS (Cybersecurity)
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
These seven programs form a comprehensive unit through which professionals are provided with cutting edge techniques and technology that are required to secure and defend sensitive and critical information of an organization. Adopting an interdisciplinary approach in the design of these programs, the curriculum covers various subjects such as cyber attack and defense, digital analysis, computer forensics, security policies and strategies, risk analysis, ethical and legal issues, operational processes, cyber crime, and more.
Excelsior College’s School of Public Service offers one academic program at the undergraduate level in cybersecurity:
This program will prepare you to protect digital data used in the management of national security. With a foundation in security assessment, and technical knowledge of information technology defense tactics, you’ll be able to compete for cybersecurity jobs in the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, and other government organizations.
Excelsior College offers dozens of cyber security course options.